Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me find her please!?

2 months 3 weeks and 2 days ago my friend that means a lot to me moved away. none of her other friends knew she was moving. she only told me. i found her old address through a people finder website and wrote her a letter hopping it would go to her new address but its been over a month and i havnt gotten anything. everynow and then i search for her name to see if comes up on the people searches.....today it came up on one but its one of the ones you have to pay for to get the info...... she just turned 18 and has been living with her dad but when she told me she was moving she was 17. is it possible that she just moved out of her dads house and rented a place at 17. do they let you rent at 17.......she means everything to me and its very important.....if you know any other way i can try to find her please list it





i have looked on cocial networking sites and shes not on there. she didnt have any and still doesnt. none of her family is here..... if only she moved then i know where her dad lives but i havnt gone to ask questions bcuz i never meet him and idk how he would react.








thanks for answering :)Help me find her please!?
You know I wish I could be there for you cause It would be in your smile . Shes still with you , 1000 miles won't keep that thing you share closer than all the things ,you dream ,where dreams mean everything

No comments:

Post a Comment