Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get a business loan with little or no money down?

Myself and two partners are in the process of buying a building (we have a contract on it) and we have a great budget and business plan written for a 24 hr diner downstairs and a lounge/bar upstairs. I own a home and the other two rent. We have very little money to put down and would like to find a place to help with a loan. We are supposed to meet with the SBA local office this week. Any thoughts, advice? Thanks!How do I get a business loan with little or no money down?
try


http://www.orbitbusinessloans.com/


http://orbitmerchantsolutions.com/How do I get a business loan with little or no money down?
No lender will talk to you unless you provide them with a valid business plan. Go to http://www.sba.gov , http://www.score.org or http://www.bplan.com for sample business plans and instructions on how to write a business plan.





Then, go to http://www.score.org/ and in the upper left hand corner, enter your zip code. On the next screen, you will get information on the nearest SCORE chapter. Call them and arrange for a free meeting with a SCORE counselor to review your business plan and discuss various loan options available to you.





SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).





SCORE has 389 chapters in locations throughout the United States and its territories, with 10,500 volunteers nationwide. Both working and retired executives and business owners donate time and expertise as business counselors.
Hello Everybody,


My name is Mrs Symone Roland and i live in the CANADA , life is worth living right now for me and my family and all this is because of one man sent by GOD to help me and my family, i once had a life filled with sorrow because my first daughter needed a kidney transplant and all our savings were going towards her medications and this normally leaves us with no money to pay our bills or even put enough food on our table and our rent was due and no funds to pay these bills and life felt so unfair to me and every night my daughter will cry herself to sleep every night until one day, i was browsing through yahoo answers and i saw a striking advert of a man that gives out personal loans and that the offer is opened to all and i have heard so many things about internet scams but at this point of my life, i was very desperate and ready to take any risk and at the end of the day, i applied for this loan and from one step to another, i got my loan within 48 hours through bank transfer and you know, it was all like a dream and i called Mr Frank Petti who is the GOD sent lender i found and said, i have received my loan and he smiled stating that to GOD be the glory and i was so shocked as i have never ever seen anyone with such a GOD fearing and kind heart and today, i am the happiest Woman on earth because by GOD'S grace, my daughter kidney transplant was successful and today she is healthy and i and my family are living very comfortable and happy and if you are in my former situation or is in serious and legitimate need of a loan, you can reach this GOD sent lender via frank_petti@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment