Friday, August 20, 2010

I Really Need help ,, i`m going to Interlaken in Switzerland and i want to rent a Parachout so what the way to?

yea how to ? will someone be with me ? and how much it will cost me ?





please any information fast answer plz will get 10 pointsI Really Need help ,, i`m going to Interlaken in Switzerland and i want to rent a Parachout so what the way to?
i just left interlaken 3 days ago and i went paragliding where ur strapped to a parachute with a pilot who takes you around the mountains, lake and interlaken city.


basicallyy you want to go to interlaken west and make your way to the big park just across a big hotel calleVictoriaya,


at thbeginningng of the park ull find a white hotel with an outdoorrestaurantnt and ice-cream stand ..


just beside it ull see a small stand that says paragliding where u can buy ur ticket.


it coasts about 140 franks and they'll take you by bus to the top of the mountain in near-by beatenberg where ull take off and land right back to the park where you started.


the whole thing takes about 1 to 1.5 hours and it is TONS of fun.


you can take your own camera with you or let them take pictures of u from great angels for a price of 32 franks..


enjoy it!I Really Need help ,, i`m going to Interlaken in Switzerland and i want to rent a Parachout so what the way to?
I just got back from Europe and I went to Interlaken. Here are some tips:


There are LOTS of adventure things to do there; in fact it is arguably the best place in Switzerland to go for adventure sports. These are the common activities: Skydiving, paragliding, hangliding, Bungee jumping, Canyoning, River rafting, climbing, and more.


I went paragliding, and it was a blast. You will have someone with you; it is called a ';tandem'; flight, so the vehicle is for two people. The person flying is trained, so all you do is sit back and enjoy the view. At my hostel, the Happy Inn Lodge (I recommend it) they had a bunch of brochures for different companies who offer these services. I chose paragliding because it was one of the cheapest and you get the sensation of flying slowly and with a great view... I wouldn't do bungee jumping or anything in a place like Switzerland because the main thing I think is to take in the great view! I want to take my time and fly... it was great! I paid 150 CHF (Swiss currency), which is about $160 US Dollars, and my flight was about 20 minutes long. You'll want to go on a sunny day with clear skies, not too many clouds, not too cold out. You don't just rent a parachute or glider, you have to go with a licensed pilot. You'll see; there are brochures everywhere. Search ';Outdoor Interlaken'; on Google and look around on their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment