Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get a blue laundry detergent stain out of my cream colored carpet??

Help! My laundry detergent leaked and I now have a big blue stain on my cream colored carpet. What do I need to do to remove it? It has sat for a while because everytime I tried to clean it, it would suds up and I couldn't do anything with it. Replacing it is not an option because I rent an apartment. My parents own a little steamer, would that help? Any help would be greatly appreciated.How do I get a blue laundry detergent stain out of my cream colored carpet??
Just keep rinsing it. Yes, suds will appear, it is soap that is what it does. Just keep blotting it with water and suck up the water with a wet-dry vac. If you steam it, it will still create suds.How do I get a blue laundry detergent stain out of my cream colored carpet??
Also helpful once the suds are gone I would try peroxide.

Report Abuse



you have to keep rinsing it out, use a bucket of cool water and a large sponge, it will come out but it's a lot of work, sorry, good luck!
Try some lemon juice.
Mix Arm and Hammer Baking soda with water and dip a toothbrush into it and scrub the stain
  • medium hair styles
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment