Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am in a bad economic situation, does anyone know how could I apply to some kind of rent assistance program?

last year I made about 15,000 dollars for my income taxes and im single, the only person in the household and at the same time i have unsecure debts of up to like 15000 dollars so basically from what i work monthly mostly goes to paying off credit card debts, is there a way i can get help with my rent from any program, please help me as i am in desperate need..I am in a bad economic situation, does anyone know how could I apply to some kind of rent assistance program?
Maybe you should try calling your county's housing authority and asking them what programs might be available in your area. Have you ever thought of filing bankruptcy? Seems like that could be an option for you too. Good luck!I am in a bad economic situation, does anyone know how could I apply to some kind of rent assistance program?
Sounds like you need to make more money. Either get a better job, work more hours, or get a second job. Then start seriously working on getting that debt paid off (and NEVER charge again!!!!)





You seem to be saying that you are not the only person in the house, just the only one working. Sounds like the others need to start earning some money as well.





Finally, cut all your expenses. Unless you are at the public librbary, you seem to be paying for internet access. Do you also have a phone? Cable? A cell? If so, GET RID OF THEM.
I can consolidate your debt and knock off about 40% of what you owe. By setting up a payment plan you can lower your payments and help save you some extra money every month. Email me with your number and we can talk more.





thechase23@yahoo.com


cturner@shortrefinow.com
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and avoid bankruptcy.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://ub0.cc/63/h

No comments:

Post a Comment