Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get help with rent?

I'm pregnant and due in 3 weeks... my boyfriend is going to prison and i have no job or even a penny to my name to pay bills. i have no family to help me and don't know what to do. does anyone know how i can get help with my rent?How can i get help with rent?
have you looked into welfare or some other kind of state assistance?How can i get help with rent?
See if you can apply for Section 8 Housing. You would either have to go down to the welfare office, or your local housing commission.
Call social services/welfare office. they will have a list of agencies who maybe able to help pay your bills. Some churches help too.
state assistance/ section 8 / find a very wealthy new man this is all the advice i have hope it helped some
ask your church for help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment