Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get help with my rent?

I am laid off an going to school. I only get $137 weekly. I am struggling to the max to say the least. Dont want handouts just alittle help until I can get through school and make a better life for myself.How can I get help with my rent?
Student loans can be used for housing. The college housing department can help you get the right loan and get it to you quickly.How can I get help with my rent?
Well if you don't want handouts, what do you want? A little help until you get to next stage of your life is a handout, so don't delude yourself. Sometimes you can get a onetime help with rent from township office. Apply for food stamps. Find a part-time job. Get a roommate. If you're laid off you should be eligible for unemployment unless your school schedule prevents you working at all. Check it out at unemployment office.
is there room for another female to share your apartment? Do you think of money as out of reach or do you know the real value of money.


And 50 is young, divorced is good and i hope you make it through high school. Good luck.
Well, the first obvious answer is to find a roommate. Second, check government and school offices and see if there are any financial aid programs you qualify for. You may qualify for employment insurance, welfare or any number of other aid programs, and you might as well take advantage of what's there.
Try local HUD office, local charity groups, churches.





Not much out there I'm afraid right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment