Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to raise my sons rent and my husband disagrees. My son blow his money?

on his girlfriend, he's planning to get his 4th car, he doesn't have any idea where his money goes. I want to teach him a lesson an pay 1/4 of our mortgage. My husband disagrees....won't talk to me about it. My son doesn't help out with grocery. I tell him to do house chores he complains. He doesn't do anything without being told not unless it has to do with his girlfriend, she comes first. His family comes last in my opinion. How can I make a 20 yr old male quit acting like he's 16/15 yrs. old. How can I make my husband support my decision in raising my son's rent up?What to raise my sons rent and my husband disagrees. My son blow his money?
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! you charge your own blood son rent....a mother should never do that......that is why he turned on you....and looks for love else ware you teach a child morals and values when they are a child not try to change them when they are grown... the child only repits what they learn at home....What to raise my sons rent and my husband disagrees. My son blow his money?
Your husband is raising a loser. I'm so sorry. But you can hold your head up that you tried.
approach your husband with an idea of putting part of the rent you'll make your son pay as a sort of savings account for him.





If he pays more he'll save.
Get aggressive and tell your son you are telling him his rent is raising and either he pays it and on time or else he has to go. Tell hubby since he's not man enough to make his son into a real man and would rather pacify him you decided to do the job yourself because you know that job will get done right. This is your house and you do have a say so of what goes on in your house and anyone that doesn't like it and can't agree with you on this one is free to move out at any time. Let them know you don't have the time or patience to be fighting about this. Obey the rules or get out. If they tell you to get out inform them you're not the one acting like the fool like they are and you're not going anywhere.
You should definitely make him pay part of the mortgage. He needs to learn responsibility. How is he ever going to support his own home when he hasn't learned how. It is our job to teach them these lessons before we let them go. Good Luck.
Do what my mom did and I'm only 19. She told me I had to have a job, help with the house work (excluding yard work... I don't budge on that), babysit, and pay rent. If I wanted something special in the refridgerator then I had to buy it and it was just mine... no one elses. If I couldn't do that then I couldn't live there. Now my rent was only $200 a month because she understood that I had a LIFE and didn't need to pay her bills but she did want me to learn responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment