Friday, August 20, 2010

How to handle a wrecked rent a car?

This is in georgia. My new car has been in the shop for 1 1/2 months and they finally let me use a rent a car for free. I got into a argument with my cousin who got into my rent a car went to fast down the drive way and hit the ditch. They arrested him for auto theft even tho I didnt want them to. My question is how do I go all about this? Do i call up ford and tell them, should i call my insurance? what do i say and dont say? Please help me, thank you for your time.How to handle a wrecked rent a car?
You'll have to notify the dealer that gave you the rental, then call your insurance company. Once your insurance company finds out you weren't the driver, they will deny your claim. Looks like you are on the hook for the costs. Unless the dealership is willing to go after the driver. Maybe the cops arresting your cousin for theft will turn out in your favor.How to handle a wrecked rent a car?
Turn it into your insurance buit since it was stolen,they may not cover it. You may have to sue your cousin to recover.


What does Ford have to do with it ? ? ?
If you bought insurance for a bit(you know the kind they offer you with a rental car) then your good and they will fix and pay forit,if you didn't your cousin will most likely have to pay for it.
  • medium hair styles
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment