Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i rent a car if im 20?

help me please, my boyfriend lives in CA %26amp; I live in MA. he is flying home to see me which only happens about twice a year! I just got into an accident (not my fault) %26amp; now my car wont be driveable when he is home so i will have no way to go out with him. i need to find a car to drive while he is here fir 5 days. At most major car rentals you need to be 21-25. is there a way around this, someplace else i can go? How can i rent a car if im 20?
have your parents or a licensed driver rent the car and add you as an additional driver.





be aware you will be charged a fee and maybe a charge for being under 25 years old.





consider taking the damage waiver $12 to $15 a day





and don't allow your bf to drive the car unless you add him as an additional driver as well.





if someone wrecks or drives the car without being on the contract it voids the insurance and you can be arrested.





how about letting your parent drive the rent a car and you drive their car, might be less expensive.

















  • Skin tag or something more serious
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment