Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I DO GARDENING FOR LANDLORD in order to REDUCE RENT?????

I am going to rent one room in a single house, when I negotiate the rent with my landlord, he asks me to help do the gardening of the house in order to compensate the rent...Now he asks me to do 10 hr/month so I will get $100 off...Is the 10hr/month too much for only $100 off (now my rent is $450)???





btw, i am a college student...How do I DO GARDENING FOR LANDLORD in order to REDUCE RENT?????
It sounds reasonable to me. He made the offer - you can either accept or decline - $10 bux an hour to beautify your own living conditions seems like a lovely offer on your landlord's part.How do I DO GARDENING FOR LANDLORD in order to REDUCE RENT?????
My landlord wants me to do some vacuuming for him, but he's not talking about the carpets
I think thats good
That's $10 an hour, tax free. So that is more like $12 an hour for a college student. That isn't bad considering you also get to enjoy your work by living there. This probably should have been negotiated prior to moving in, but it isn't that bad of a deal.
That is $10.00 an hour, pretty good wages if you ask me.
that sounds like a fair deal to me, thats $10 an hour - so he is in a sense paying you for your work - you give him 10 hours he gives you $100 - sounds like a great deal!! thats like 2- 2 1/2 hours a weekend - or a half day every other weekend - or a an hour few nights week
That's a good deal. You should jump on it.
Well, it equates to $10.00 an hour and no taxes coming out of that. I would have loved to make $10.00 when I was in college. Way over minimum wage.
$10 an hour, off the books, for unskilled garden work is very fair.
$10 dollars an hour tax free for unskilled labor. Why are you complaining?
its only 10 hours a month. it sounds more than reasonable on both sides to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment