Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am a first time home buyer, looking to rent an apartment at an AFFORDABLE & REASONABLE price. Plz Help!.?

Note: I appreciate all the help I can get. I am 17 btw and am getting the place with an older friend, who is also a first timer. We both want something affordable and convenient. We live in the Washington, DC area and EVERYTHING here is expensive. How can we be positive that we are getting a good deal?I am a first time home buyer, looking to rent an apartment at an AFFORDABLE %26amp; REASONABLE price. Plz Help!.?
Go to rent.com and if you sign a lease you get $100.00 on a visa card. The site gives you good rates and details. Im 27 and been using that site since i was 18 yrs old. Done me great deals. Have fun searching.I am a first time home buyer, looking to rent an apartment at an AFFORDABLE %26amp; REASONABLE price. Plz Help!.?
Ok, first and foremost, see what's out there. Do lots of internet shopping, and see if you can get low income housing. Check that out here:


http://www.hud.gov/apps/section8/





Next, if you ever give money for a deposit (or anything), ask for a quick, handwritten receipt.





Good luck!
  • Skin tag or something more serious
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment