Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can any one help me to get a residential place for rent (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in Kakinada, AP ?

I got a job in Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh. I want to resetle to there in June 1st week. I have to rent a single bedroom Apartment / Villa / Flat for resetling with my family. Can anyone help me %26amp; how much will it cost there?Can any one help me to get a residential place for rent (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in Kakinada, AP ?
Congrats for your job in such a great place in India.


You need not worry about this as you struggle in cities.





Once you go there, Each and every person will help you without expecting anything from you. Just get some phone numbers who are residing there and ask for help.





Enjoy!!Can any one help me to get a residential place for rent (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in Kakinada, AP ?
Hi


i am having independent house in kakinada and i want to give it for rent its a 2 bed room house with closed car park .





you can contact me to this mail id -- kiran6179@yahoo.com
  • Skin tag or something more serious
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment