Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help planning a sweet 16!!!!?

Alright so heres the deal: I'm gonna be sixteen soon and I have no idea what I want to do for my party. I have a general idea of where I wanna have it, which is at this local place called The Birds Nest-you can rent it for stuff like parties, fundraisers, etc. Its a decent size which is good because my birthday is in December and we'll have to stay inside. My questions are as follow:


1. I don't really have a theme for the party-I'm a girl-I need a theme!


2. How should I come about inviting people? Like what should I say to them? Without it being awkward.


3. What foods should I serve?


4. What should I wear? I kinda want to wear a dress but I'd feel stupid if I was the only one dressed up at my OWN party.


5. Should I invite adults too? I don't really want to ruin it my friends, but I dont want my family to feel left out.


6. What are some things we could do at the party? Besides dancing-because thats the only thing I can think of!


I've never really had a big party before, so thats why I need help with it. Anything you guys can help with is great, and PLEASE be descriptive so that I get exactly what you're trying to say.





THANK YOU!I need help planning a sweet 16!!!!?
You should go to lasertron. It is fun for friends and family to enjoy. Get overnight lockdown and you will have a total blast. For food get some pizza wings and some snacks like pretzels and chips. You cant go wrong with pizza and wings cause everyone likes them!!! I suggest not wearing a dress to lasertron cause you will be running around. You can also ride gocarts and have sport time at lasertron also! happy sweet 16!I need help planning a sweet 16!!!!?
Invite some adults to your party so your family won't be bored, like the relatives that are fun to be around and for foods, you should serve some lasagna, chicken parmigiana, italian food can never go wrong, you should dress up but don't over do it besides they are dresses that are right for the occasion and aren't over the top, and your theme can be two of your favorite colors or something like that and as for inviting people give them an invitation when you see them or text message them or call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment