Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you find a garage apartment or carriage house to rent near UTMB in Galveston?

All my searches just turn up lots of apartment complexes with bad reviews. Someone on yahoo answers mentioned looking for a garage apartment or carriage house at one of the nice historic homes in the east end near UTMB or the strand... There have also got to be rent houses in the same area and I am having trouble finding listings for anything but weekly beach rentals and apartments. Any help or suggestions appreciated. School starts the end of August!How do you find a garage apartment or carriage house to rent near UTMB in Galveston?
I would try Galveston craigslist under apt/housing. There are several locators on the island as well that deal with rentals such as apartmentsgalveston.com that have lots of rental options.How do you find a garage apartment or carriage house to rent near UTMB in Galveston?
I almost went to A%26amp;M in Galveston (I wanted to be a marine biologist)... I went looking for places to live.. I am not quite sure where the best place to search is.. but just make sure that you are in a decent area b/c Galveston can be dangerous.





That would be cool if you could find an apartment to rent - like a loft on the strand.. what about dorms?

No comments:

Post a Comment