Monday, August 16, 2010

I would like to buy a house &rent rooms ,houses within my budget will need work, is there gov. money 2 help?

I want it to be a service to the community; families with children in hospital could stay, domestic violence victims that need a room to get away, someone who needs to start over,etc. How do I get money If I am considered low income. I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCEI would like to buy a house %26amp;rent rooms ,houses within my budget will need work, is there gov. money 2 help?
Susan, if you do not have a Masters in Social Work there is no way you would qualify for a grant as you would not even be qualified to run a house like this.I would like to buy a house %26amp;rent rooms ,houses within my budget will need work, is there gov. money 2 help?
You would have to get grant money to get this project off the ground, and some sort of long term plan to sustain it.
try www.hud.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment