Monday, August 16, 2010

Alright I need a way to get an 17 year old cross country without adults and rent some sort of room for a week.

Seriously.


If you're not 18, you can't drive with friends. If you're not 18 you can't rent a hotel room. So how in the world am I to get a room in Pennsylvania when I live in WASHINGTON?!? Seriously. I'm 16. Help!!!!!





This means the world to me. Honestly.Alright I need a way to get an 17 year old cross country without adults and rent some sort of room for a week.
I don't think there's enough information to answer this question. You parents can go online and even call the hotel you're going to be staying in to confirm you're going to be staying there. You can even go as far as calling them when you get to the hotel that they've already booked so that the person working the desk can talk to them. My parents did this for me all the time when I was under eighteen.





If you don't have parents...or you're running away...well...your guess is as good as mine.Alright I need a way to get an 17 year old cross country without adults and rent some sort of room for a week.
sorry I'm just not in to adding and abiding. the price is a little to high for me to want help you.................there's got to be a girl/boy involved in your quest......
Do you have a credit card? If so, you can rent a room on the internet. I've never been asked how old I am before booking a reservation.





As far as travel goes, you can do trains and/or busses without being an adult.





If you have no credit card of your own, this would be very hard.
Are You doing this with your parents permission, if so then let your parents make the reservations for you and have them explain that you will be alone and they are giving you permission to do this. If they do not know, then I 'm not sure how you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment