Monday, August 16, 2010

How much could cost an apartment for rent around Dallas TX?Thanks?

I want to look for an apartment since I'm going to separate from my husband. I have not such a big paid job. I'm working in sales.


I was wonderying if anyone can help me with some good web sites where I can find for rent small apartments. Not expensive.


I wonder if can I survive with my low income or should I get a weekend job?


Thank you very much!How much could cost an apartment for rent around Dallas TX?Thanks?
http://www.huduser.org/datasets/fmr/fmrs鈥?/a> click on this link





http://www.huduser.org/datasets/fmr/fmrs鈥?/a> or this link and choose what state you are trying to move in, and they will show you the ';FMR'; Fair market rent.





With this you can pretty much see what apartment prices are going for.





Also you can just do a apartment search and click the area which is dallas and it will bring up all the apartments available in that area.





Good luck!How much could cost an apartment for rent around Dallas TX?Thanks?
Apts. vary a lot. Depends where you want to live, and what amenities you are looking for. An apt. down in Oak Cliff or S. Dallas is going to be 1/2 what it is in Plano, Highland Park, or Richardson.


Decent apt in northern area of Dallas? Expect around $700 for a small one bedroom.
A million dollars..try google.
When I stayed in Irving,TX I used to pay $700 for big 2BR apartment. Most probably you should be getting for same or little more. Websites you can visit is www.apartments.com


and http://www.apartmentworld.com . You also best bet would be to pick up rental guides from local grocery stores in dallas area or you can call any realtor to find a apartment for you and it cost nothing to you and they charge from the apt people. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment