Monday, August 16, 2010

How much rent could I get from this......?

I know I should just ask an estate agent about this but was hoping somebody could give me a rough idea.......





I have a 50+ sqm two bay garage fully equipped and licensed for car repairs with small office space, toilet facilities %26amp; parking. What kind of monthly rent do you think I could get from this?? A minimum and maximum price would be greatly appreciated if anybody has any idea.





I am in the north east of england if that helps.





Many thanks in advance to anybody who answers.How much rent could I get from this......?
About 拢1500 - 拢2000How much rent could I get from this......?
Hi


Its not an estate agent you need but a commercial agent. Just give them a ring and ask for a rough idea. Or go on to the commercial agents web site, you may find something similar in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment