Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Need advice on how to get rent to own homes in dallas texas.?

Hello everyone I'm looking for an rent to own home in dallas texas. The only hard part about it is that I'm looking for something with no credit check or income verification. My husband has bad credit and I have non. And also no income verfication because he can verify his income mines I can't cause I do childcare out of our home. We make enough money together to pay $850 or $900 rent maybe a little more but with just his income alone we wouldn't get it. Remind you that with both together we can. I'm kinda in a jam cause right now we are in a 3 bedroom apartment and one room is used for daycare. And we don't wanna get kicked out of here just because I'm doing daycare out of it. Any advice would be truly be appreciated so please help. Thanks for taking the time to read this and God bless you.Need advice on how to get rent to own homes in dallas texas.?
Hi Jacquelyn,





Sellers of rent to own homes know that you may have credit issues, that is why they make rent to own homes available - to give you some time to fix your credit before you have to qualify for a mortgage.





Many folks need some advice on what they need to do to fix their credit, as well as how to prepare for a lease purchase/rent to own transaction. Have a look at http://www.myrenttoownhome.com for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment