Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I find a place after being evicted for non payment of rent?

I've been living in my apartment for 2 years and have never been late on my rent accept for this one time because I got laid off of work and my unemployment was pending. I was only a week late and the landlord sent me to court and refused my rent. When I went to court I had 2 months of rent and I still got evicted. The problem with this company is it is all family owned because I use to work with the landlord and just recently she sent other people to court and accepted their rent in court and they are still living here and the other resident is 3 months behind in rent and is still living here. I need some help because I am going to be out on the streets on June 2, 2007How do I find a place after being evicted for non payment of rent?
Continue;


You wanted to know how to get into a new apartment. I am sorry I did not get that drift of your question thinking that she did something wrong. . It sounds like she did everything by the book in removing you. The answer you wanted is once again go to the landlord of the place you want to move and tell them the truth. Take your rent proof of payment and show it to the landlord. If you have good record of two years of paying you should not have any trouble in renting a new place. I know that I would rent to you.


You might look in the paper and see if you might be able to buy your own home with lease option. Much better than paying some landlord rent that is of no use to you. There are many lease to own programs out there. Check it out.


Again I am sorry that my first answer did not cover your question.


GeorgeHow do I find a place after being evicted for non payment of rent?
Dude Just Look There are plenty of land lords who do not check I was so worried about the same thing but this landlord just wanted to check my criminal background and my job status which i just showed him my tax form. goodluck!!!
Ask them for a rental history. Even with the eviction ordeal you had with the Landlord, some Management companies will allow you to give a rebuttal if it appears on your credit report. Some flat out decline you but others may request an additional deposit that may not be refundable. Consult an Apartment locator in your area, tell them specifically what your situation is/was an they should be able to provide you apartments that will accept individuals with negative rental histories. They don't get paid until you sign a lease with their name and company so more than likely they will want to help you.


I hope this helps
See if you can move back in with your mom.
This sounds kind of fishy. What else was going on?
  • Skin tag or something more serious
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment