Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I leverage or rent out my car to make money, at least, covering my bill?

Please Help! I 've currently paying by financing almost 700.00 / month for my brand New 2006 VW Jetta TDI 1.9L. Ever since I've moved to the place near to my work without driving my car, I am thinking of rent out my car with an amount of money to pay my bill or make some money from it. I have the following questions,


1. Am I supposed to do it?


2. If it's doable, what kind of legal documents should I get for my tenants or customers?


3. Does it require to have a business lincense to do that? I only have one car anyway.


4. Have anyone like to share the story or experience in this case.How can I leverage or rent out my car to make money, at least, covering my bill?
If you're not using your car -- sell it! It sounds like you're really getting hosed! You're paying 700 a month for a Jetta! If you really want to keep your car and need a one time loan, if you have any equity in your car, you can get a title loan from a place like a check cashing store. That will be a one time loan though and likely at a high interest rate. It sounds like you are living outside of your financial means and just need to reevaluate your expenses.





If you're thinking of renting your car -- yes you'll need a business license and there will be A LOT of other legal hoops to jump through that will likely make it not worth your while. Not to mention, the practical question of finding people to rent the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment