Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I help my friends poor, no rent, no food, single parent with cancer family?

A friend of mine just told me his mom is a year behind in rent, they have no food in their house, and the single parent is suffering from cancer. On top of that, 3 of her 5 children are very young and cannot care for themselves. The 2 older boys are not mature enough to care for the other children. The only money comes from a large change jar and it goes to gas so the mother can get to work. I'm 16, what can I do to help my friends? What resources are there?How can I help my friends poor, no rent, no food, single parent with cancer family?
Uh,it's really bad to see your friend in this situation !


if you r 16 , you dont have any job yet , right ?


i think , you only can help her mentaly, make fun for her, for her birthday give her nice gifts , invite her to drink or eat something and tell her that you dont want her to compensation anyway !How can I help my friends poor, no rent, no food, single parent with cancer family?
Call the ALL local food pantries and churches. May ask then if they could donate to you some food. Be there for mental support for your friend. She has a long road ahead. The same pantries and churches gives away clothing too. It NEVER hurts to ask for outside help. Maybe your mom can help you.

Report Abuse



wow wow wow





apply them for extreme makeover home edition, i think they would love to help





but thats really said and they need alot of help





foodstamps, county help

No comments:

Post a Comment