Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Does anyone know how I can get help paying my rent in Washington County Arkansas?

My family and I need to move probably by the end of this month, problem is we don't have the money. My husband and I have 3 kids, he works and I stay home with 2 of them while the oldest is at school. His income is all we have, he makes about $15 a hour. All of the rental places we've looked at want the deposit and 1st months rent up front and we have about .26 cents in the bank right now. We will be able to pay a deposit and rent on the 26th but will have no money left over to buy food or pay bills. Does anyone have any ideas? Our families have no money and we don't have great credit.Does anyone know how I can get help paying my rent in Washington County Arkansas?
Check with some churches. Look on the internet. I had to move to a motel for a while. Salvation Army might help. Good luck. How much is rent where you are at? $15 is pretty good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment