Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Im seriously going to lose it?

I dont even know im here on earth i cant do anything right. Im 7 months pregnant with my 4th kid my boyfriend left me i cant Even get him to answer a text!...I stopped speaking to my mom and im trying to find a place to live. I only have 2 friends one owes me money so things have been rocky between us and one keeps flaking on me first she said she would co sign on an place for me to rent and help with babysitting now she says she cant do either because her husband. Im so stressed i work graveyard so im so tired and i feel like a horrible mother cause all i want to do is sleep. I dont even know what my purpose in life is im just miserable all the time i dont know how to be happy or ';look at the bright side'; all i see is a big fat ugly failure that nobody wants!Im seriously going to lose it?
believe me, if anyone knows that feeling its me.


but you have babies.... you gotta be strrong for them, they need their mamaIm seriously going to lose it?
I had a surplus of fat in all the wrong places until I tried acai berry, I know they say that pills will not work, however they definitely worked for me, and they've been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too. There's a free trial happening right now at http://manesh.fatburnsite.info , why not try it, what is the worst that could happen?
maybe move somewhere else and start fresh and get away from everything for awhile
Hi, the first thing i want to say is: don't put yourself down ! i don't know how old you are but it sounds like you are still young. your boyfriend is really irresponsible, he should be with you no matter what happen. it's just not right, I've personally seen this happen many time in my life, this is to show you how meeting the wrong people can ruin you for the rest of your life.





as for your two friends, i would not even worry about them because you're only wasting your energy and time. obviously when you need them the most they're no where to be found right ? when hardship comes, this is the perfect time to show you who's your real friend. real friend stick with you no matter what happen. you are not a horrible mother, in fact you are a very strong mother. I'm sure no one want to work grave yard shift, but you are doing it because of your kids. and they should be your first and perhaps your only priority. trust me, you're not the only one that is living a miserable life. I'm living in hell everyday, the one thing that i do best is helping others. the ironic thing is when it comes down to my own problems, i can never help myself.





you must not give up no matter what happen, think about how far you've gone and it is just not worth it to quit like this. be strong and there will be a way you can go on. don't worry about your boyfriend and what people think, obviously they don't have to worry about it and they do not care. i hope you can find someone nice to take care of you and your kids, good luck.
Hey, I'm sure you are a great mum! Every mum wishes they had more time to spend with their children but nowadays there is so much going on, it is practically impossible! Your children love you know matter what- purely because you are their mum, and nothing will ever change that. I would stop worrying about your boyfriend. He obviously doesn't care enough about you, despite carrying a baby and it's not worth getting stressed about. It probably won't change anything. Focus on being a new mum. Why not speak with your midwife about classes for pregnant women- you night meet new friends there who feel the same as you. You have to remain strong for your children's sake- they are the positive in life! Things will get better- every has struggles in life but use it as a positive and be determined to change your life around. Maybe you could look into getting a day job, whilst the children are at school, where you would meet new people on a daily basis. Only a few suggestions- be proud and stay strong. Good Luck!
It's alright, sweetie. Really. I know where you're coming from.





The thing you need to do is get an appointment at a mental health clinic. There are low-cost and free clinics available for people with a low income.





If you'd like, if you'll contact me on my profile page and email me with the county and state you live in, I will give you a list (or, if you will give your information to a virtual stranger, I'll set up an appointment for you.). All you have to do is walk in to any one of these clinics and tell them what is going on, and they will help you. I'll find you one that also offers help with child care. Many of these clinics will actually send someone to your house to help out, help you clean and take care of the kids while you need some help.





I was in the same place you are now only a few months ago. I finally hit rock bottom and my husband hauled me off to the doctor. It is AMAZING what they can do to help you.





These mental loops we get ourselves into end up creating chemical imbalances in our system. Sometimes it literally only takes three or four months on medicine and you might not need it anymore.





It's all going to be alright, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment