Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Should I take my ex fiancie to court and or my landlord in London Ontario?

My ex fiancie moved me to London Ontario Canada in late January early febuary 2009. She proposed to me in January in a romantic manner in Times Square brought me a georgous ring. Then paid for my travel expenses hotel and all for engagement then when she brought me to Canada paid for all including bus food cell phone minutes a laptop for bus camera and also cleared up some debt back home and a court fee. She begged me to move to Canada and I dud because I truly and sincerly loved her. She wrote a letter for me to show at border saying she support me in Canada fully because I couldn't work there and in future sponsor me for citizenship. We loved with her mom until we signed a lease April 19 09 for a basement apartment. We moved in May 1 09. Both of our names are listed as lawful tennents. We both signed lease too even landlord knew I wasn't a citizen etc. During summer I mainly was in apartment alone and my fianc茅 paid because they worked at a live at summer camp. They were home a day to three every session. In October the Tuesday before Halloween they decided they no longer wanted to be with me. They barricaded apartment with help of mom cops let me back in. Citing I am on lease. Jessie my ex tried to say she was scared of me we never had any real fights never got physical with eachother. She also claimed I didn't contribute but how could I can't legally work there she knew that clearly the little money I made from odd jobs went to her. Her mom was like you need to leave I refused to saying there are two bedrooms I don't have a way home and I an on lease. Her mom and het went up to landlord said then that Jessie would move out take everything and I couldn't pay. Landlord said if I didn't pay they change locks nov 1 the day rent due. Because they know I can't pay. Cops came back suggested that Jessie stay and that we talk about being roomates in a few days. So I went to a friends with sone belongings jessies mom tossed in trash bags. I kept trying to contact Jessie setting up a time to talk she seemed to act very childish always trying to avoid talking. After a month of couch surfing with cops went back to apartment and I had been unlawfully locked out. Cops went with me to talk to landlord landlord claims she verbally told me that if I didn't pay half rent on nov 1 the locks would be changed. She never did Nor did I ever pay half Jessie always paid the rent in full. I am considering going to landlord tennent board for unlawful eviction and unlawful lock out. Additionally land lord claims she signed a new lease with just Jessie on it. Which is also unlawful. I have rights to that apartment until April 30 there is no reason Jessie and I can't coexist peacefully. She knows I an trying to get home but have no way too. additionally London cops say because we lived together for over six months property is half hers and mine so we have to go to court to sort out. Jessie seems to enjoy screwing me over she tool my bike and gave me her broken one. I missing tons of property. What would you do if you were me. It's hard I sincerly loved Jessie I came here because I loved her. But throwing a citizen out in street in anothe country is wrong she also may have cheated I now found out. Sorry fir spelling errors I typed this on my iPod touch and it's hard to type on!

No comments:

Post a Comment