Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What games should I buy or rent for ps3 or wii? including games that are coming out soon?

I like games like Resident evil, guitar hero, twisted metal, legend of zelda. and games similar to those.





I already have:





Twilight princess, resident evil 4, resident evil umbrella chronicles, and links crossbow training.





also how do I get the pelican ps2 to ps3 controller adapter to work with a guitar hero controller.


I lost the instructions for it and even then I couldn't figure it out.


someone please help me on that too.What games should I buy or rent for ps3 or wii? including games that are coming out soon?
man... I'm still looking for a Wii that's not in a bundle





*cries*What games should I buy or rent for ps3 or wii? including games that are coming out soon?
Try out Uncharted : Drake's Fortune. I hear it's great.
Resistance: Fall of Man. You can beat it in a week if you're any good at Resident Evil, but it'll be a very intense week lol.
get Tony hawks proving groung and Call Of Duty 4
Wii:


Metroid Prime 3: Corruption


Super Mario Galaxy


Zack %26amp; Wiki





PS3:


Heavenly Sword


Folklore


Resistance


Uncharted: Drake's Fortune


Ratchet %26amp; Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction





You should own all of those games.

No comments:

Post a Comment