Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I ge help paying rent?

I'm 19, I have a job but I dont make enough to pay rent. I have my deposit saved up but I wouldnt be able to keep up with rent without some kind of aid. I make about $400 a month and the apartment I wanna move into is $980 a month. I'm a dance student but other than that I'm not enrolled in school. I just wanna know where in the bay area can I get rent aid.How do I ge help paying rent?
Try here: http://www.sfgov.org/site/moh_index.asp?鈥?/a>





It's the San Francisco 'affordable rental housing' website run by the city.





Right now, all you can afford is $133-$160 a month in rent. An apartment complex is going to require that you bring home 2.5-3 times the rent.How do I ge help paying rent?
That's what a room-mate is for. You're going to need one in order to keep up with the other half of the rent. Maybe two room-mates to be honest. Look and see if any of your friends are trying to move out to. Room mates aren't hard to find, especially in the Bay Area.
There is no assistance for single adults of working age.

No comments:

Post a Comment