Monday, August 16, 2010

Can any one help me to get a residential place for rent (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in Kakinada, AP ?

I got a job in Kakinada in Andhra Pradesh. I want to resetle to there in June 1st week. I have to rent a single bedroom Apartment / Villa / Flat for reseling with my family. Can anyone help me %26amp; how much will it cost there?Can any one help me to get a residential place for rent (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in Kakinada, AP ?
kakinada is about $4500 per week. that's that area by vegas right? down from pauli's liqour and gino's new york pizza. primo place homeslice.Can any one help me to get a residential place for rent (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in Kakinada, AP ?
you can find many information regarding the rents for House (Apartment / Villa / Flat) in the below website.


http://www.inkakinada.com/classifieds/for_rent


for any information regarding the Kakinada you can browse through the below website


http://www.inkakinada.com.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment