Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I put up a deposit and the first months rent to move into a house and it is still not ready as of the 7th. How

I did a walk though with a realestate agent. She discussed everything that was to be done to the house. I have three other people that were there that witnessed everything that was said. Today is the 7th and the place is still not ready. There is a toilet backed up, no smoke alarms and the place is filthy. How do I get my full deposit, the pet deposit and the first months rent back if the place is not ready, or how long do I have to wait before I can ask for my money back. I already gave my 30 day notice so I must move out of my current place by the end of the month. Please help. Thank youI put up a deposit and the first months rent to move into a house and it is still not ready as of the 7th. How
Send a demand letter both by certified mail and hand delivered - they have 48 hrs to return your deposit....Include the fact that they violated the terms of the lease, thus rendering the lease null and void, and you consider the lease cancelled.





You should have demanded your money back at 8am on Nov 2, 2006. There is no reason to wait.





Start looking for a new place today - stop by the small claims court in your zip code and find out how to request a hearing. It may sound intimidating, but don't wait - and most small claims have days of the week ';specific to landlord/tenant issues';.





Also, you may very well be entitled to double damages.I put up a deposit and the first months rent to move into a house and it is still not ready as of the 7th. How
You have what is called a breach of contract, by law she has to return your money! a friend
  • Skin tag or something more serious
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment