Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I want to rent a building to a bank. How do I figure out whom to contact within a bank who is responsible?

I have a building for rent on a busy street in new york city. I was wondering how do I get contact information for the person who makes branches expansions decisions? I just called up random bank's phone numbers and I get trapped within the loop of dealing with regular banking customers. I don't know how to get contact information inside the corporation. Thanks for any help guys!I want to rent a building to a bank. How do I figure out whom to contact within a bank who is responsible?
Talk to the bank president......or that branchs manager.....I want to rent a building to a bank. How do I figure out whom to contact within a bank who is responsible?
Banks have different internal structures. They also have different job titles for a given job. So you may not find one department and one job title for each bank chain.


Find out if banks in your area have a professional publication and advertise in the publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment